The HD-6500 is a 14 inch (356 mm) open-ended punch that features a two bolt die system for changing punch patterns in two minutes or less. The HD 6500 was designed for the customer who may change dies less often. It also offers quick, easy set-up: easy pin pulls and pre-set paper stop positions.
The HD #6500 Paper Punch is a Best Seller; Powerful, Heavy Duty, Made to Take a Pounding and keep on punching your sheets. It is Very Easy to use and will speed your Punch and Binding production.
With 3 year’s warranty on the machine and 1 year on the dies this is truly the most economical heavy duty punch available. Why consider any other punch when you can have the best for less? Punching capacity depends on the punch pattern being used. Rated at 25 to 40 sheets or up to 80 pages of 20 pound bond paper (80 gsm). (15,000 – 18,000 sheets/hour).
- Patented Auto Reverse Feature. Our New Overload Detection Feature Triggers an Auto-Reversing Function to Reduce Jamming in the Punch.
- 2-Bolt EZ Change Slide Out Die System
- The HD 6500 Has More Than 20 Interchangeable Dies Available. 12 Hole Patterns are Standard. (Comes With Your Choice of a Standard Die)
- Rated up to 40 Sheets or up to 80 Pages of 20 lb.or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used. (15,000 to 18,000 SPH)
- 14″ (356mm) Open Ended Punching, Allows for Wider Applications
- 25 Cycles Per Minute
- Pre-Set Paper Stop Guide for Easy Setup
- All Punch Pins Easily Disengaged
- Easy, “Paper to Pin”, Sight Alignment, for Balanced Hole to Edge Margins on Odd-Sized Applications.
- Standard Foot Pedal, Optional Versa Switch, or Palm Switch
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation
- Now Includes Commercial Chip Tray
- All Metal Fabrication
- Weight: 87 lbs. Shipping Weight: 91 lbs. Dimensions: 8.” H x 17″ W x 16.5″ L
- 3 Year Warranty.