The Marlon RB-520 semi automatic wire closing system is capable of an output of up to 1500 books per hour depending on operator skill and the book being bound.
The Marlon RB-520 utilizes closing bars to ensure quality controllable wire closes. The wire is fed automatically to the binding table by a pitch wheel and pitch belt, arriving in the ready position to accept the book.
Each section of wire is firmly held in position ready to accept the book for wire insertion. The wire is closed into the book automatically. The wire is fed from a spool mounted on the auto-feeder, (spool unwind unit) which separates the nick paper from the wire for trouble-free operation.
Full digital control gives the Marlon RB-520 extremely fast setup that allows short run jobs to be run economically. The touch button digital control panel clearly displays all functions for simple operator setup and changeovers. Select "Hanger" and the Marlon RB-520 will automatically feed a hanger if required onto the wire for closing.
Marlon RB-520 - CALL for Special Pricing
Marlon RB-520 Specifications
- Bound Edge - max 520mm (20.04")
- Pitch - 4-1, 3-1, 2-1
- Power - 220 volt 50 Hz single phase
- Air Pressure - 7 bar (100 psi, 10.6 cfm)
- Cycle Speed - 1900 per hour/practical book output 800-1500 binds per hour
- Weight - 814 lbs
- Length - 23"
- Width - 31.5"
- Height - 51.2"
- Wire Diameter Changeover - 15 minutes
- Calendar Hanger Unit - Model CH290
- Maximum Hanger Length - 11.4"
- Machine Cycles Per Hour - 1900
- Throughput - up to 1500 per hour depending on operator skill and product